This Blog Has Moved!

I moved my blog on New Years Day, 2010. If you haven't come to see my new blog, head on over HERE now. This blog will be available for archive reading but I won't be posting here anymore. I hope you'll join me at my new bloggy home!

p.s. I am slowly but surely moving all the blogs I follow over to the new blog, so if I haven't come to visit you for a while, my advice is to leave a comment on my new blog, so I don't miss you in the shuffle!

About Me

My photo
I am a bereaved mother and wife. I began this blog to help me look for the "good things" in life after my daughter, "Babybear", died in July 2005. Three years later, her daddy, my husband, "Bear", died in November 2008. (You'll find a link to their stories on my blog) And now, as difficult as it is, I continue to look for the good things in my life as I learn my new normal with my pup, "Furrybear", at my side. And the angels on my shoulder...

Monday, June 1, 2009

i ♥ faces - pets category



There is another special pets category this week on i faces, so of course I have to enter a photo of my silly furbaby!



(Click photo to enlarge)

This photo was taken on our daughter's 2nd birthday/our 4th wedding anniversary celebration, just a couple weeks after we adopted Emma. I love this photo because it shows what a goofball she is!! I this face, and I hope you do too!

Head on over to see other faces here or by clicking the image below:

19 comments:

Caitlin said...

Adorable! Her ears look huge! :)

Joanna Lee said...

How adoweeble! Love her face!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Emma has a sweet face and bright eyes.

Niecey said...

That's one special doggy. Great pic of a great companion.

Rebekah said...

That is ADORABLE!!!!

the monkeys' mama said...

She really does look like a fun-loving goofball :)

Annette said...

Dogs have the best expressions. I like how her head is tilted.

Jewel said...

Such a great photo :) She looks like she has a sweet personality!

WendysPhotos said...

What a darling photo - I love the ears!

Ali said...

I just love her face, she is too cute and her ears are adorable! Great shot =)

Christina said...

Happy puppy face! I LOVE pet week! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

The Animator's Wife said...

Oh, SO CUTE! She does look like a goofball--great capture.

Joc(e) said...

To quote a term I've seen used on some of those "cute pet pictures" sites (even icanhascheezburger.com) -- SQUEEEE!! She is just too too cute in that picture. What a perfect face...and she is so happy, I just know she is...then and now. (((Ter and Emma)))

Anonymous said...

So. Cute!

Julie said...

She looks like she's brimming with personality!! =D

Unknown said...

So precious!

Julie Rivera said...

Oh, you can tell she is being loved by someone special, with her head rolled over to the side like that!

Rebecca said...

Doesn't she look so happy?!!
What a great capture.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I love the tongue, just starting to hang out!