This Blog Has Moved!

I moved my blog on New Years Day, 2010. If you haven't come to see my new blog, head on over HERE now. This blog will be available for archive reading but I won't be posting here anymore. I hope you'll join me at my new bloggy home!

p.s. I am slowly but surely moving all the blogs I follow over to the new blog, so if I haven't come to visit you for a while, my advice is to leave a comment on my new blog, so I don't miss you in the shuffle!

About Me

My photo
I am a bereaved mother and wife. I began this blog to help me look for the "good things" in life after my daughter, "Babybear", died in July 2005. Three years later, her daddy, my husband, "Bear", died in November 2008. (You'll find a link to their stories on my blog) And now, as difficult as it is, I continue to look for the good things in my life as I learn my new normal with my pup, "Furrybear", at my side. And the angels on my shoulder...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WW: My First Maternity Shoot

I did my first real maternity shoot a couple weeks ago for my friend. She had her baby (a beautiful little girl) a few days later! Well, this picture is one of my favorites simply because her dog jumped up just as I snapped the photo and I caught the action!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!

Sarah Coggins said...

What a great shot! Love how you captured the dog jumping up and the great smile on your friend's face. Can I fly you down here to shoot pics of me?? :)

Vickie said...

What a cool shot! You captured action and emotion. Again...cool:)

I also photo tagged ya. Please check it out when you have time.

Anonymous said...

Wow Ter! That picture is awesome!

Kristina P. said...

I love this, Ter!

Unknown said...

What a cool picture -- love it.
Thanks for coming by today.

Jenners said...

I love it! She has such a great genuine smile on her face ... and the dog almost looks like a fluffy boa!

Unknown said...

A stunning vision of all the potential!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Love that shot! The candid ones seem to be the best! :) Great job, Ter! :)

~~Mel~~ said...

What a unique maternity shot! I love it.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

She looks great, and she had the baby a couple of days later?!

Caitlin said...

Cute! I love it and I love how natural her smile looks! Glad you caught these pictures just in time before she gave birth!

Quinn said...

I love the capture.