This Blog Has Moved!

I moved my blog on New Years Day, 2010. If you haven't come to see my new blog, head on over HERE now. This blog will be available for archive reading but I won't be posting here anymore. I hope you'll join me at my new bloggy home!

p.s. I am slowly but surely moving all the blogs I follow over to the new blog, so if I haven't come to visit you for a while, my advice is to leave a comment on my new blog, so I don't miss you in the shuffle!

About Me

My photo
I am a bereaved mother and wife. I began this blog to help me look for the "good things" in life after my daughter, "Babybear", died in July 2005. Three years later, her daddy, my husband, "Bear", died in November 2008. (You'll find a link to their stories on my blog) And now, as difficult as it is, I continue to look for the good things in my life as I learn my new normal with my pup, "Furrybear", at my side. And the angels on my shoulder...

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fragments: Not Much To Say



It's Friday! Time for another edition of Friday Fragments!

**********

Tomorrow's post will feature my very first Follower of the Month!

**********

My very own personal Chore Box from Jill arrived yesterday! I'm so excited to try it out! I will definitely be posting updates on this so watch for it.

**********

I saw this video on Ellen yesterday, it's too cute not to blog it!




**********

Part 2 of You Wanted To Know will be posted sometime next week.


**********

I've finished my second book for the Spring Reading Thing 2009! I do almost all my reading at bedtime. I'm hoping to get some more books to add to my list this weekend.


**********

You may have noticed the LinkWithin widget on my blog. It links to old posts I've done that may be related to the current post you're reading. I think it's a pretty cool idea, and even I have seen some of my own posts that I forgot I wrote!


**********

I only went to the gym once this week. But I'm slowly working my way up to it. Eventually, you'll see that ticker at the top of my blog page start to move, I hope!


**********

Don't forget to check out today's Friday Funny and come back tonight for VGNO!

**********

6 comments:

crystal wolf said...

Slow and steady is the best way to start with the gym. If you jump in and do too much it can back fire and send you straight back to the couch.
I've lost around 25 pounds since November but for once I haven't over done it in the first few months, which usually results in me giving up.

Good luck!!!!

Anonymous said...

I kinda like the LinkWithin idea. I thought I would try it and see how it worked on my blog, but for some reason it didn't work...so I removed it. : (

Love the deer video. So cute.

Joc(e) said...

I didn't know you'd gone back to the gym...that is awesome!! Keep up the good work!! :-)

How cute is that little fawn?? Awww...

Anonymous said...

I saw that little deer on Ellen too. That was soooo cute!

Jenners said...

I like the Link Within thing ... though they never seem to be related to the post you are reading. It is a nice way for newer readers to maybe see something of interest from previous posts.

And I'm having a bad week for my weight ticker...I think it is going to go back up. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Hey-good job going to the gym! Gotta start somewhere!

That deer coming in the cat door is too cute!