This Blog Has Moved!

I moved my blog on New Years Day, 2010. If you haven't come to see my new blog, head on over HERE now. This blog will be available for archive reading but I won't be posting here anymore. I hope you'll join me at my new bloggy home!

p.s. I am slowly but surely moving all the blogs I follow over to the new blog, so if I haven't come to visit you for a while, my advice is to leave a comment on my new blog, so I don't miss you in the shuffle!

About Me

My photo
I am a bereaved mother and wife. I began this blog to help me look for the "good things" in life after my daughter, "Babybear", died in July 2005. Three years later, her daddy, my husband, "Bear", died in November 2008. (You'll find a link to their stories on my blog) And now, as difficult as it is, I continue to look for the good things in my life as I learn my new normal with my pup, "Furrybear", at my side. And the angels on my shoulder...

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Christian The Lion

I saw this video posted on another blog this week and it made me cry!

It so reminded me of what I describe in this post. (oh, how I wish that could happen again)

So grab your tissues and watch the video.

7 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

This is just the most beautiful reunion and I have always dreamed of being in this situation. I love cats and the bigger the better. Thanks for posting this Ter, I have goosebumps all over!!:) Love you girl.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Anonymous said...

My son sent this to me a few months ago (he adores animals and searches youtube all the time for them) and it's so beautiful! I love it!

Vickie said...

I saw this on Oprah a few weeks ago.

After reading your post about Bear and then watching this, I got a little misty eyed.

{{Hugs}} to you and Emma this Easter:)

Jan Holt said...

Sending you love and healing light today and always. I'm so sorry that you've had so much loss and pain in your life. I pray that joy and sweetness envelop you for the rest of your life.

With warmth,

Jan

Carebear said...

Oh my goodness. That lion so obviously missed his "parents"!!! Totally got me crying. Thanks for sharing that wonderful video. I want you to know I'll be thinking of you on Easter and hoping you get through the day with a sense of peace and comfort.

Anonymous said...

Oh I've seen this and I cried my eyes out! I'll pass for today! Lol!

Trevor's Mama said...

What an amazing video! I cried!!

P.S. - I started reading your blog recently. I saw these while looking for charms for my own Angel bracelet, and thought of you:

Bear and Cub Charm