This Blog Has Moved!

I moved my blog on New Years Day, 2010. If you haven't come to see my new blog, head on over HERE now. This blog will be available for archive reading but I won't be posting here anymore. I hope you'll join me at my new bloggy home!

p.s. I am slowly but surely moving all the blogs I follow over to the new blog, so if I haven't come to visit you for a while, my advice is to leave a comment on my new blog, so I don't miss you in the shuffle!

About Me

My photo
I am a bereaved mother and wife. I began this blog to help me look for the "good things" in life after my daughter, "Babybear", died in July 2005. Three years later, her daddy, my husband, "Bear", died in November 2008. (You'll find a link to their stories on my blog) And now, as difficult as it is, I continue to look for the good things in my life as I learn my new normal with my pup, "Furrybear", at my side. And the angels on my shoulder...

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Emma & Santa



Sorry this is late in coming but my scanner would not scan. I finally got it to work today.

We did not celebrate Christmas this year. I knew it would be too sad, (Full Story HERE) but I did not want to regret not getting a photo of Emma with Santa. Emma was happy to see Santa and get a bag of cookies from him. Although, like me, I'm sure her only wish is to see her daddy again.

It doesn't look much different than last year's photo! This time, though, I remembered her hat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh she's cute!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love emma pix. this is so cute..

Sarah Coggins said...

What a sweet photo! :)

Supercool Hotmama said...

So cute!

I just walked away to put a movie on for my little guy. He saw the computer and just asked me, "Mommy! Do you want to see Santa's dog!?!"