This Blog Has Moved!

I moved my blog on New Years Day, 2010. If you haven't come to see my new blog, head on over HERE now. This blog will be available for archive reading but I won't be posting here anymore. I hope you'll join me at my new bloggy home!

p.s. I am slowly but surely moving all the blogs I follow over to the new blog, so if I haven't come to visit you for a while, my advice is to leave a comment on my new blog, so I don't miss you in the shuffle!

About Me

My photo
I am a bereaved mother and wife. I began this blog to help me look for the "good things" in life after my daughter, "Babybear", died in July 2005. Three years later, her daddy, my husband, "Bear", died in November 2008. (You'll find a link to their stories on my blog) And now, as difficult as it is, I continue to look for the good things in my life as I learn my new normal with my pup, "Furrybear", at my side. And the angels on my shoulder...

Thursday, June 5, 2008

How Exciting!

Read THIS !

I know! I was shocked too!!

Thank you, Laura, you made my day!

And THANK YOU for inspiring me, all of us, to be more organized!

7 comments:

Jo said...

Wooo hooo!! Way to gooo!!!! Yay, yay, yay!!!!

Jo said...

OH. MY. GOSH! I just looked at all the stuff you won!!! I'll take it off your hands if you don't have space for it all :) LOLOL!!! I have been wanting several of the things you're getting! You'll have to do before and afters of your organized cordage :)

Oh, and the cat cable clips are just too damn cute!

Anonymous said...

You won!!! That is great!

Joc(e) said...

Congratulations again! What fun!

Sarah Coggins said...

Congrats, Ter! :)

Laura said...

I hope you enjoy your prize package!!

Thanks again for participating :)

Allison said...

I am so happy for you!!! yay for winning, and for finishing hte room.

I'm so sorry I couldn't help you any more than force you to pick a colour and lend you some tarps. I sympathize with the nasty colds... I'm on cold number two myself.

HUGS, and I hope to see pics of your living room up here soon!!!!