This Blog Has Moved!

I moved my blog on New Years Day, 2010. If you haven't come to see my new blog, head on over HERE now. This blog will be available for archive reading but I won't be posting here anymore. I hope you'll join me at my new bloggy home!

p.s. I am slowly but surely moving all the blogs I follow over to the new blog, so if I haven't come to visit you for a while, my advice is to leave a comment on my new blog, so I don't miss you in the shuffle!

About Me

My photo
I am a bereaved mother and wife. I began this blog to help me look for the "good things" in life after my daughter, "Babybear", died in July 2005. Three years later, her daddy, my husband, "Bear", died in November 2008. (You'll find a link to their stories on my blog) And now, as difficult as it is, I continue to look for the good things in my life as I learn my new normal with my pup, "Furrybear", at my side. And the angels on my shoulder...

Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Infidelity Pact - Carrie Karasyov


Inside the book cover:
An ill-conceived pact between four L.A. housewives to each indulge in a yearlong extramarital affair leads to freedom, revenge, social climbing, sex, drugs and murder in this hilarious and biting solo debut...

While I found this book to be a decent read, I would not consider it hilarious as the inside cover indicates it to be. I found that I liked the suspense of wondering what will happen next, but was not always pleased with the results.

I wouldn't give this book thumbs down, but I wouldn't highly recommend it either.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for dropping by! You asked about my fancy signature. I had a blog redesign that I won a while back. As part of that design, she gave me the signature graphic. It automatically goes in at the end of every post. So, aside from getting a redesign, I don't know how to do it.

Revka at RS Designs did my redesign and was really great to work with. You can check out her site at www.designsbyrs.com. I know some of her things you can get for as little as $10.

I hope that helps. Also, I am planning on doing a giveaway for a redesign from Revka on my blog in April. There are usally a lot of redesign giveaways out there if you get lucky.

Jen Sue Wild said...

This book sound like it would be an ok read if you were in the mood for bed hopping drama. I am Glad I did not pick it up the other day when I was at the book store..