This Blog Has Moved!

I moved my blog on New Years Day, 2010. If you haven't come to see my new blog, head on over HERE now. This blog will be available for archive reading but I won't be posting here anymore. I hope you'll join me at my new bloggy home!

p.s. I am slowly but surely moving all the blogs I follow over to the new blog, so if I haven't come to visit you for a while, my advice is to leave a comment on my new blog, so I don't miss you in the shuffle!

About Me

My photo
I am a bereaved mother and wife. I began this blog to help me look for the "good things" in life after my daughter, "Babybear", died in July 2005. Three years later, her daddy, my husband, "Bear", died in November 2008. (You'll find a link to their stories on my blog) And now, as difficult as it is, I continue to look for the good things in my life as I learn my new normal with my pup, "Furrybear", at my side. And the angels on my shoulder...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cards - Assorted Pack

I recently received an order for an assortment of 10 cards.

It was quite the challenge to come up with 10 different cards in a short time span, and especially since I was asked for no girly colors like pink or purple (flowers were okay though!).





It was fun to do.

Although remind me in the future to request orders to be made further in advance!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome Ter!

Jen Sue Wild said...

These rock big time!!

Michelle said...

Great job. I would have a hard time coming up with so many designs. I always end up using the same design but with different paper!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Very nice!

Laurie in Ca. said...

You did great Ter. I hope it makes you feel good when you are creating. It is a gift you know and I know you know who gave it to you:) Love you.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Brian Miller said...

nice job. think i like the last one the best...

Unknown said...

Looks like you did good girl! Love the birds! :) And the butterflies. :)

Michelle said...

Great job. My 2 favs are the last two in the last picture.

Allison said...

Wow, these are really really nice! I think for your etsy shop you should make little packs of six or so of each of those designs and keep them on hand. Then you won't have to scramble, and they are such nice designs that I think people will buy those cards from you even if they weren't made specifically for them.

Nice job!!! (My favorites are the dots and the white ones with flowers.)

amber said...

I ♥ them all and I appreciate you making them for me!!

Jodi said...

You are talented!!! I love the green one with butterflies!!! :)

Jenners said...

I think you pulled it off fine ... they all look so cute!!