- I am a bereaved mother and wife. I began this blog to help me look for the "good things" in life after my daughter, "Babybear", died in July 2005. Three years later, her daddy, my husband, "Bear", died in November 2008. (You'll find a link to their stories on my blog) And now, as difficult as it is, I continue to look for the good things in my life as I learn my new normal with my pup, "Furrybear", at my side. And the angels on my shoulder...
The Poem That Inspired My Blog's Subtitle
Bear and Babybear
Friday, January 30, 2009
These awards came from Emily from Stepping Stones. Thank you so much Emily!!
Instructions for awardees:
please share this opportunity with your favorite bloggers by doing the following:
1. put the logo on your blog or post
2. nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. be sure to link to your nominees within your post
4. let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Gosh, I can't come up with 10 of you... I think you all deserve it.....!!!!! Okay I will give it a try, but don't feel bad if I don't name you, because you all really do deserve this award!
So in no particular order.....
Sarah, from 2paws designs gave me this wonderful award!! Thank you so much Sarah! You're an awesome Blogging Buddy too!!! Can I give it back to you? Well, I would if I could!
You all rock!!! Thanks for making my blog what it is.... for it would be nothing without you and your comments!!!
Since I already awarded 10 people to the previous award, I can't possibly come up with another five!