This Blog Has Moved!

I moved my blog on New Years Day, 2010. If you haven't come to see my new blog, head on over HERE now. This blog will be available for archive reading but I won't be posting here anymore. I hope you'll join me at my new bloggy home!

p.s. I am slowly but surely moving all the blogs I follow over to the new blog, so if I haven't come to visit you for a while, my advice is to leave a comment on my new blog, so I don't miss you in the shuffle!

About Me

My photo
I am a bereaved mother and wife. I began this blog to help me look for the "good things" in life after my daughter, "Babybear", died in July 2005. Three years later, her daddy, my husband, "Bear", died in November 2008. (You'll find a link to their stories on my blog) And now, as difficult as it is, I continue to look for the good things in my life as I learn my new normal with my pup, "Furrybear", at my side. And the angels on my shoulder...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Day She Was Due

The last segment in the Days of my daughter's story.

October 30, 2005 was my due date. The day my little girl was due to be born. On her uncle's birthday.

I miss my little girl so much... and now I'm loosing her daddy too.

There is not a lot that I can really say about her due date. Except that it came and went and there was no newborn baby. She was already long gone.

I love you, babybear. Always. xoxo

9 comments:

Jo said...

Big hugs, Ter. There really isn't anything more I can say... I completely understand the due date coming, and passing, and no little one to celebrate.

I can say that I hope the day is gentle and that you find at least one reason to smile today.

Sarah Coggins said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of all of you today.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Thinking of you!!

Quinn said...

I am so sorry and thinking of you. The 31st was our baby Boo's due date with rambling thoughts as well.

I am so sorry things are so hard for you right now Ter. I can't imagine.f

Joc(e) said...

(((Ter and Tyla)))

crystal wolf said...

{{{{Hugs}}}

Shea said...

I'm so sorry Ter. (((HUGS)))

Sonya said...

Hey Ter, I am the Sonya from Share....and am sending you (((((Hugs)))))! I wish I had more words, but just know that I keep you and Bear in my thoughts and prayers! Much love!

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

I don't know you, but you have inspired me to be a better person. Your strength and courage in the face of sadness are completely incredible. THere is no doubt you are a woman of strength and courage. Know that people are praying for you, especially on the hard days. May God bless you and your bears!