This Blog Has Moved!

I moved my blog on New Years Day, 2010. If you haven't come to see my new blog, head on over HERE now. This blog will be available for archive reading but I won't be posting here anymore. I hope you'll join me at my new bloggy home!

p.s. I am slowly but surely moving all the blogs I follow over to the new blog, so if I haven't come to visit you for a while, my advice is to leave a comment on my new blog, so I don't miss you in the shuffle!

About Me

My photo
I am a bereaved mother and wife. I began this blog to help me look for the "good things" in life after my daughter, "Babybear", died in July 2005. Three years later, her daddy, my husband, "Bear", died in November 2008. (You'll find a link to their stories on my blog) And now, as difficult as it is, I continue to look for the good things in my life as I learn my new normal with my pup, "Furrybear", at my side. And the angels on my shoulder...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Canine Idol

Our local newspaper started a contest called Canine Idol last year. We entered Emma in the contest but did not win enough votes. This year we have entered her again, and below you can see a couple of the photos we submitted. We were allowed to post 15 photos but I only posted six.

If you live locally, and want to vote for Emma, let me know, I'll pass along the website to you. Voting starts August 23. Last year, people who lived outside the region were unable to vote, so I assume the same is true again this year. Too bad, we might have won!

Keep your paws...er... fingers... crossed for Emma to win the Idol!

5 comments:

Shea said...

Canine Idol!LOL!

glitzen said...

How fun! I entered my dalmatian in a beauty contest once, and she won! We won $200 and lots of doggie supplies. They had talent competition, swimsuit, evening wear, etc. I had a hard time getting her into her fishnet stockings. I'm not kiddin! LOL.
Good luck in the contest!

TheWycliffe said...

Awwwwwwww...Emma's adorable! Thank you for leaving a comment on winnipegdogs.com! I'm not sure if I've met Emma in the neighborhood; my dog, Reggie (Australian Shepherd/Lab-X), is pretty lazy and typically just hangs around Grandmont Park. :)

I wish you and Emma the best of luck in Canine Idol!

Jo said...

Let me know if I can vote!! I'll SOOO vote for Emma!!!!

Joc(e) said...

I voted for Emma today!! :-D Crossing my fingers for her!