This Blog Has Moved!

I moved my blog on New Years Day, 2010. If you haven't come to see my new blog, head on over HERE now. This blog will be available for archive reading but I won't be posting here anymore. I hope you'll join me at my new bloggy home!

p.s. I am slowly but surely moving all the blogs I follow over to the new blog, so if I haven't come to visit you for a while, my advice is to leave a comment on my new blog, so I don't miss you in the shuffle!

About Me

My photo
I am a bereaved mother and wife. I began this blog to help me look for the "good things" in life after my daughter, "Babybear", died in July 2005. Three years later, her daddy, my husband, "Bear", died in November 2008. (You'll find a link to their stories on my blog) And now, as difficult as it is, I continue to look for the good things in my life as I learn my new normal with my pup, "Furrybear", at my side. And the angels on my shoulder...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My 200th Post!

Believe it or not, this is my 200th post!! I have spent the last couple days trying to come up with an interesting topic to post about. I didn't want to do a list of 200 things, it was hard enough to come up with 100 for my 100th post!

Seeings how it's Wednesday, I thought I'd share a photo I took of the bleeding hearts in my yard. They have been growing at a rapid pace, and are already twice as big as they were last year when we got them! I love them! I bought them in honor of my daughter.



9 comments:

Jo said...

Oh Ter they are beautiful! I wish I could take pics like you do! You have such a knack for it!! I still say you should do it profesionally (sp?) :)

Love the flowers too... Tyla is helping them grow for you :)

Hugs. I know the days are rough right now.

Joc(e) said...

I love them! The color is so pretty...perfect for sweet Babybear. :-)

Sarah Coggins said...

They are gorgeous! What a wonderful memorial for your sweet girl. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 200th! I love those flowers, they are beautiful!

Quinn said...

ah, beautiful! I love flowers.

Totallyscrappy said...

What a pretty color!

Shea said...

Very pretty. My mom always had bleeding hearts so they remind me of being a kid.

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love these bleeding Hearts how pretty.
Yes I can see how they would honor Tyla.

Zackery's Mom said...

Beautiful picture of the bleeding hearts! I have bleeding hearts as well that I planted after we lost Zackery. Its likely going to be 3 feet tall this year although mine isn't blooming yet like yours is! I like to think it is going to be as tall as Zackery would be although I have no idea how tall he would actually be for a 5 year old.
Our hearts will always bleed.